- FOI Request by Guillermo Barros. October 2018.
- FOI Request by John Kay. February 2019.
- FOI Request by Felix Yan. April 2020.
- FOI Request by Dan Li. July 2021.
- Admissions Statistics. King's College London. October 2022.
The acceptance rate, or offer rate, represents the fraction of applicants who received an offer. Note that unlike some other sources, we do not distinguish between the offer rate and acceptance rate.
The acceptances generally indicate the number of offer holders who accepted the offer and fulfilled its conditions. For some universities, however, it denotes the number of applicants who accepted the offer, regardless of whether they subsequently met its conditions.
Unless otherwise noted, the data presented comes from the universities and is generally reliable. However, some of the differences between years and/or courses may be due to different counting methodologies or data gathering errors. This may especially be the case if there is a sharp difference from year to year. If the data does not look right, click the "Report" button located near the top of the page.