admissionreport.com (hereinafter, also referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Website’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ and similar derivatives) accords highest priority to protecting the online privacy of its users (hereinafter, also referred to as ‘You’ or ‘Your’ and similar derivatives).
Amendments and Updates
Last Updated on: February 25th, 2019
Privacy of Children
We comply with the principles and provisions of Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children below the age of 13 years. If you are under 13 years of age, you are expressly prohibited from using our web site, which is incorporated herein by reference. In the event that We have inadvertently collected any personal information from a child below 13 years of age, We encourage Our users to bring to Our attention all such instances. We shall take all reasonable steps to delete such information from Our servers.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect some personally identifiable information from the users during registration process. Such information includes, but is not limited to, Your name, email address, place of residence, phone number, gender. Only that much personal information is collected as is absolutely vital to provide you efficient and timely services. All such personal information is kept confidential and not shared with, or sold to, or traded with, any third party.
Opt-in and Opt-Out: We only send the alerts, newsletter, latest offers, news, and updates to users who opt-in to receive such alerts. If You no longer want to receive alerts, You can always change these settings in your user account after logging into the website with your account name and password.
You may receive mails or emails from Us carrying information on new products and/or services and/or upcoming events.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
In addition to the above-mentioned personally identifiable information, when You visit different pages on this Website, We may also collect certain non-personal information as well including, but not limited to, the type of browser used to access this Website, Internet Protocol (IP) Address of Your computer, IP address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the Operating System installed on your computer, etc. Generally, this information is used to improve the layout and content of this Website, provide You with customized advertisements, analyze the Website usage, and enhance Your overall website-usage experience. All such non-personal information is kept confidential and not shared with, or sold to, any third party.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the hard disk of Your computer system by a Web page server. The cookies are employed to determine information, like how You use Our site, how You use Our services, etc. The cookies are also used to remember the repeat visitors without any requirement to login repeatedly while the session is on. Our cookies do not compromise Your online privacy or damage Your computer system in any manner whatsoever.
Google uses the DoubleClick cookie method, which enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to out site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Third Party Links
This Website may also contain links to third-party websites of promoters, advertisers, affiliates, partners, agents, etc. However, We do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices of such linked third party websites. We recommend acquaintance with the policies and procedures of the linked websites before interacting with them.
Disclosure of Information
Our use of Your personal and non-personal information is strictly in accordance with the policies and provisions outlined hereinabove, except:
- Disclosure to government agencies in response to legal processes, like subpoena etc.; or
- Any unlawful or unauthorized access to and transmissions of information from this Website; or
- Disclosure of any information by You on Message Boards, Public Forums, Blogs, Social Networking Websites, etc. or any other publicly accessible online or offline media; or
- Disclosure of such information as an asset on account of sale, or part sale, of this Website to a third party.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF POSTED INFORMATION
Any communication or material (including any information, data, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, and other materials that can be viewed on a website) that you transmit to this site or to us, whether by electronic mail, post, or other means, for the purpose of public consumption on the internet (e.g. a picture of a part that you post to the website or a description of a part or use of a part that you post to the website), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. While you retain all rights in such communications or material, you grant us and our agents and affiliates a non-exclusive, paid-up, perpetual, and worldwide right to copy, distribute, display, perform, publish, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise use such material for any purpose regardless of the form or medium (now known, not currently known, or not yet devised) in which it is used.
This means that you retain your copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights that you have in the materials or communications that you post to the website, but we can use those materials for any purpose and for as long as we want without compensating you or recognizing your authorship.
For California Residents: CCPA Information
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained elsewhere in this Privacy Notice and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers" or "you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers located in the state of California with certain rights regarding their personal information and data. The following section describes those rights and explains how to exercise them:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that the company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (as described in the section "Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights"), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called data portability request)
- If we sold or disclose your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased, and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access of data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Information We Collect
Our websites, emails (with your consent, where required by law), and other products, services and platforms collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms may have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||NO|
|J. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||YES|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a newsletter or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we or our third-party service providers will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product or service orders and requests.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and monitoring and improving our responses.
- To personalize your website, apps, emails, or other product, service or platform experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
The Company will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
The Company may disclose your personal information to a third-party for a business purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see ‘Sales of Personal Information' below). When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales (see ‘Sales of Personal Information' below).
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has not disclosed any personal information for a business purpose.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the company has not sold any personal information. To opt out of selling your personal information:
The company and our advertising partners collect the personal information identified above (such as the cookies stored on your browser, the advertising identifier on your mobile device, or the IP address of your device) when you visit our websites, apps, and other products, services and platforms, or open our emails. We, and our partners, use this information to tailor and deliver ads to you on our websites, apps, emails, and other products, services and platforms, or to help tailor ads to you when you visit others' sites (or use others' apps). To tailor ads that may be more relevant to you, we and/or our partners may share the information we collect with third parties.